Tuesday 28 February 2017

Nature, It Must be you!

Nature.
It is a word that consist two sylables. Nature are a definition of beauty, peace, pristine, and green itself.

Many people still confuse. They still wondering and try to figure it out.
What are the function of nature, actually?
What effect that nature give to us?
What would I get if I protected the nature?

And the most important question is,
How will be earth turned it out if there are no one who protect nature?
Is it will cause the earth in dangers situation?
            
           Well, from what I learned, nature will absolutely gone, disappear, vanished, and also, there will be no one who protect our earth.
Nature is one of many reasons that make earth still alive. That make earth still survive.

Can you imagine how earth without nature?

Many creatures can easily die. And also, there are  nothing that can substitute oxygen to carbondioxid. It means that we can’t breath freely like right now. Because we, humans, can’t produce any oxygen.
           
           Nature not just means green things and soil. Nature can also means living being.
If you protect nature, it means that you protect animals too. From 2003, north pole be told run into big problem. One big problem that will be bring catastrophe. Some of scientist told that in ten years onward, ice in north pole will absolutely disappear.

Do you know what will happen if ice in north pole or maybe south pole melt?

Recorded that from year to year many of living being in north pole otherwise died. Especially polar bear.
Polar bear is an animal that live in north pole. Polar bear usually live not clique. And easily to die.
If this catastrophe continue in next years, who know how many polar bears that still can alive?
Maybe one hundred, or maybe just a few of them that you can count it with your own fingers. Or the worst scenario is, maybe polar bear will expire as sore as bali tiger. Bali tiger be told extincted because they lose their home.

Didn’t that fact make your heart shaking?

Did that fact make you realize how evil humans rob a poor live that really fragile?
I do know that I still a child that don’t know nothing about this world. But, I do know that this problem already running into dangerous rate.

2 years ago, me and some of my uncle colleague made some illustrations about how protect nature that would combined to picture book. The picture book was handmade. The illustrations was originally made by me and my uncle friends used digital. From my self, what make this book is interesting is how the characters design descripe the nature. The characters were belong to my uncle friends. My job was draw the characters and make the story line which is can make any elementry schooler will interest to read this book.

This picture book eventually wouldn’t just distribute to elementry school. It also distribute to another city. Me and my uncle friends cooperated with an organization living environtment. We were signature a contract that least one year.Fortunately, this book had a good response. Many teachers from elementry school appreciate that book.
            
               So, it was my experience. From that, I learned that it so hard to make a good things. And also, I hope that from now on I can make any project that help decresing the global warming. Of course a little things also help to decresing global warming. Like maybe, not to litter, not abuse any animals, and not spit everywhere.

This my experience,

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment