Saturday 8 April 2017

PAMAN GOBER

Planting
Yesterday, in Saturday, I was take a part in PAMAN GOBER. PAMAN GOBER is short of 'PenanAMAN dan GOwes BERsama' or you can say it in english with plant and cycling.

From the other days, my senior already told us that we must take a part on this event. And who that doesn't have any bicycle can come early in the morning to borrow a baycycle. So, on the day after tommorow, I came very early in the morning with my friend to borrow a bicycle.

Bike that I borrow
Why I said that we came very early?
I don't have any bicycle and I was afraid that I might not got the bicycle. So, I came in half past six in the morning with my friend. When we arrived at school, that was still few of people that came. And the rest of them was the comitte. First of all, I ask to one of the comitte how to borrow the bicycle. They said that for the step one, I must choose the bike. And then, I wondering around the ton of the bicycle. There were lot of them. It was silly thought that I might not get the bicycle.  

After choose the bike, I was written my name in a piece of paper and the number of my bicycle. After that, the comitte sugest us to go to bali field. 
It was the first time I ride bicycle in road and I got very excited.
In bali field, it was just two of us. It was to early and the sky still look dark. We, decided to tell and persuade them to come in that time. But, they said that it was to early and they choose to come when the event begin.

It was in 6 o'clock until one or two people come to the field. They brought their bicycle with them. None of them are our class mates. I checked the run down and said that it will start in half past seven. When it already half past seven, once again, none of my class mates came. It still two of us. All the other class were already have 2 until 6 people each class. And that make me and my friend afraid that it might be just two of us from the class.

PAMAN GOBER patricipant
The fact is, it was half true and not. At seven o'clock, the opening ceremony was begin. And it still two of us. And fortunatelly, one of our class mates come with the bicycle. So it will be the three of us. The opening ceremony run smoothly and didnt' have any problem. The commite from PAMAN GOBER start to ask the presensce of the class. In panicking situation, once again I asked my class mates to come. 

Route of PAMAN GOBER
Until the opening ceremony was end, it still three of us and we start to paddle our bike. The route was quite long. But for the first time, I learn to planting. We were planting in soldier area (I'm not sure what it called) near 14 Senior High School. But. before we begin to planting, there was symbolic ceremony to begin with.  We sit nicely and watch carefully. When we still stay focus at what the instructure said, one of our friends come again. He was come with the car because his feet was in ill. Of course he was brought his bicycle with him. The symbolic ceremony not went very long. After that, we can start to planting. Well, we didn't take much of time. We continued to cycling after that. It was an exhausting trip. My legs was start to feeling unwell when I met the crowded. And it was hot too. We cycling our bike until Gatot Subroto street. While we cycling, we had a little problem. When we should go straight, we turn right and it make the trip to long. We couldn't talk to each other while cycling because we were to exhausted. And hungry.
Cheese!

One of our friends once again catch up with us. And it make five of us. 
After the long journey, we arrived at school at ten o'clock and return the bike.

It was my story this time!
Mind to tell your story? 

No comments:

Post a Comment