Monday 6 February 2017

Favorite Song

Terrorism is one of my favorite songs. This song is sing by Kagamine Rin, which is a singing voice sychintezer that come from Japan.
Actually, Kagamine Rin isn’t an actual singer. Althought, her basic voice is fill up by a real human, she is still a program that her song and voice must be compose by human before we can use her. I know that not everyone like this kind of music. I heard that many of them dislike this song because of the loud music. But for me, the music make me more even relaxed ( well, different people different thought) When it first published in around 2012,  some of her fans said that the song was beyond expectation because she was bring it with strong voices. But, the rest of them was dislike it because the song make her voice sound weird.
Well, I do asking my friends about this song. Some of them was enjoyed it and some of them was confused what song is that. They told me that how to love a song from the music are depends from yourself. You can't force anyone to like same music as you do. Many type of people and also many type of music. From myself, I think a loud music can make me do my day better but for the other, maybe a slow music make them more better.

Oh, yes. I rarely forget, but I do forgot about this when I write this. This is a translated lyrics from Terrorism that I took from the internet (the link is in below) :

Tracing on a page with broken words and countless crumpled paper drafts
So I guess that tomorrow I’ll be waiting for a letter coming from the past
But the address remains undefined
I don’t even know what I have in mind
So should I just, keep all these feelings here with me?

How does it feel to say “I’ve never thought that I’d grow up to be like that”?
Even up in the sky, the gods are pointing at me as they laugh-
‘Please shut your mouth a little, can’t you?’
Just leave and go find something better to do

The misery grows upon you bitterly
Squinting, turning away from love
And being shuted in a 6-tatami room
Is that a terrorism?

This whole time, I’ve been singing out
No-
I’ve been crying out
If you say that’s wrong,
Then take a bullet heavier than those words
And shoot

When struck at, strike back-It’s your turn now
It’s time for you to seize every single dream thrown away
I’ve bet my heart’s place on this resistance
Laugh back as much as you were laughed at, but no more
A coup d’etat of life, so to speak
We’ll secure indomitable victories through overtime
It’s the eve of our counteroffensive

I used to earnestly believe that things could change if I put my thoughts to song
I’d thought simply that without embarrasment or guilt
Domination and the like, who’s talking about that?
Aren’t any huge idiots who would

Trapped by fear of the voices of the heartless crowd, that’s terrorism
Just like that, I’ve rejected others
No, I’ve run from them
If this is our final chance, then for this terrible stage
I guess I’m sorry

When struck at, strike back-It’s your turn now!
Ignore all those who abuse and jeer at you
A cry for help leaks out from the wounds in my heart, mayday
Laugh back as much as you were laughed at, but no more
This intifida occured in a single room

A defensife battle with neither soilders nor officers
It’s the eve of our revolution
Even when worn out, take it back
Your heart is yours and yours alone
Life shines so brightly

Because that’s what it makes it life
Yau may fall over, trip, or collapse, but that is proof you tried to advance forwards
That’s why anyone who laughs at that is the worst
But, despite everything the world will keep going ‘round
Is that right? Is it?

Please tell me the answers

I think, everyone had their hard time.
And also me.
This song is always remind me of my self back then, and also give me a motivation. It was written by Neru and like I said before was sing by Kagamine Rin. I found this song when I was six grades in elementry school. It is a powerfull yet meaningfull song. This song depicts the writer when he through his hard time and got excommunicated by his friends and families.

At first, I didn’t really understand. I just enjoyed the melody of this song and knew that this song is about a happy life because of the powerfull melody.

But then, when I start enter my junior high, I started to realize.
I searched what this song actually means. And when I knew, I felt that this song is remind me of my self when I was in Junior High School.

I don’t know-

Junior High, just-

Just the worst time ever in my life. It is not very bad in the next grades thought.

When I was in first grade of my Junior High, I found that my self being betrayed over and over. I keep told my self to gave them a chances.

Maybe they will change

It was thought of my mind back then. But, what I received was, disadvantages.

I was considered an outsiders in my class. All teacher praised and pointed at me as diligent and a nonsuch student-that I don’t know why they said such a words, and I consider my self that I’m not a typical person like that. And because of that, all of my friends in class just take the adventages from me.  They also mocked about me, that I don’t understand ‘till right know why they do that.

I remember that back then my friends really like to whispers bad things about me. I don’t have anyone to laid back on that time. I’m not very close with my friends in different classes, that which is make me known as a silent-girl-that-like-to-draw-in-the-corner. The one thing that really make me relieved that I still can expressing my feelings through the picture that I drew. Because of that, ‘till right know, I can’t honestly open my heart and shared my privacy even my stories to anyone. I’m to scare to got betray again.

People said that I was a person who get tricked easily. That I was a person who to kind to get mad. That I was a person who suddenly can be freak enough.

Actually, It’s not what I mean to do. I’m a typical person that can’t expressing my fellings very well. I can’t show how irritated I am when someone distract me. I couldn’t show how I was very happy when someone approach me and listen to my problems.

Sometimes, people just misunderstands me. They can’t understand what I really means, thought I already explained it.

‘If this is our final chance, then for this terrible stage. I guess I’m sorry’
That lyrics was remind me when I apologize to one of my bestfriend-which is one-side-in seven grade that I made a bad impression and make her through a bad experience with me. And I was sorry that I couldn’t be a good friends.

'Trapped by fear of the voices of the heartless crowd, that’s terrorism. Just like that, I’ve rejected others. No, I’ve run from them’
I couldn’t accept all people out of the blue. Untill the next grades, I still a person who didn't talk to much. I was ignored and be invisible. It was my disscussion that I would  not to accept any people again.

But then, when it was one weeks after first term in eight grades, I met them.
I met a person who understands me and can make me laugh as much as I want. They accepted me as their friend. They didn’t take any advantages from me.

From them, I learned how to get a friends. I learned how to adjust what people want me to reacted and how to control it. Well, I still can’t do that properly.

'Ignore all those who abuse and jeer at you’
I started to ignore people who dislikes me. I keep move forward and make my self motivated by people who encourage me.

‘Your heart is yours and yours alone’
It’s strange. That lyrics is a words that my father keep telling me if I start to feel pesimistic and got excommunicated.

‘Yau may fall over, trip, or collapse, but that is proof you tried to advance forwards. That’s why anyone who laughs at that is the worst’
Moreover, that lyrics is the most words that make me feel motivated. That words give me a strong will to keep move forward. To keep remind me that what a mistake that I made not means a failure. To keep me laugh as much as I can. To enjoy my life from now on.

In High School right know, I mostly can freely express my feelings. There is no one who wishper behind me-or may be not yet. I keep telling my self to stay positive everyday.
I still be a person who can’t overt to my friends, thought. I hope that someday I can realese my self from this shackle that I made.

Anyway, I am very thankfull to this song which is make my self right now to remember my past-me, to learn from my past and stay away to things that made me feel down.
If you interest to this song, here, I give you the PV with the subtitles.

Enjoy!

Video  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtas5wGlUw
Lyrics  : https://jubyphonics.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/terrorism-translyrics/


Credit :



No comments:

Post a Comment