Saturday 17 September 2016

Introduce my self!

Hello everyone!

My name is Dewi Indah Salsabila. You can call me whatever you want that you like. But, most of my friends called me Caca. Well, althought my friends from junior high school used to call me Bambang. I don't know why, but they just did. Oh, of course that was'nt my father name.

I was studied at 3 senior high school that located at Bandung. I am 14 years old and will turn out to 15 years old soon. I have one sister and one brother who always played with me when I got bored. I have one cats and I have a lot of books!

I have many of comics and novels! So, if you have same interest as me, you can just come to me and borrow some books, and we can talk about it!
All of my books usually dominate with a book that be composed by Tere Liye. I really love all of his works.

My cat was come from Mainecoon race. It have brown, red, and black colours. I named it queen. Actually, not me that gave her a name. The company that used raised queen who named it and I can't change the name.
Queen was a good and healty cat with a thick fur.

Btw, this was the picture that I took from Queen.













Cute isn't it? I really love her!

And, once, I also have a dog. It was a husky. I raised him around half of years. My mother was really angry at me when she knew that I pet a dog. So, I just can pet him around half of years.

I gave him name Thunder. And that photo was the first month Thunder at my home.
Thunder was energic and playfull dogs. So, I always play with him at my spare time.
Why I give him the name like that, you asked?
It's because when he first come, he barked a lot and his sound was really load like a thunder! And I end up give him a name, Thunder.

At that time, Queen and Thunder was not a good friends.  They fought a lot and it was really hard to took they picture together.

At night, Thunder always barking and queen keep growl at thunder most of the time. It made my grandfather angry and scolded me to make them silent.

Until six months later, I sold him to my friend. It was really sad because I really love Thunder.


Well, that was introduction from me. I hope you all didn't get bored yet. See you next time!




















No comments:

Post a Comment