Monday 26 September 2016

Places that I want to Visit Someday

Hello, It's me again!!

This time, I will discuss about.....
DREAM PLACES! yeayy!

I'm sure that all of you have some places that all of you want to visit. And, so do I.
From several and various places that I know, a places that I really want to visit so bad is Japan. More precisely it is located in Osaka.

Osaka is a large port city and commercial center on the japanese island of Honshu. It's known for its modern architecture, nightlife, and hearty street food.

I'm sure that all of you must already know what and where Osaka is. So, today, I will tell you about a places that I want to visit in Osaka, Japan.



First of all, A place that I want to visit is, Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. As you can see the picture above, that is a sample what Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan inside looks like.

The Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is an aquarium located in the word of Minato in Osaka, Japan, near Osaka bay. It is one of the largest public aquariums in the world and is a member of the Japanese Association of Zoos and Aquariums.

This place have several and many kinds of fish that most of them have uniqueness. In this aquarium there are two big sharks. And that was a part that make this aquarium looks more interesting than the other aquarium in the world.

Okay, I think we can move to the other places that I want to visit.

The second place is, Universal Studio Japan!
That place was so amazing that I reccomend you to take a look and visit it.
Why I reccomend it?
Well, if some of you have a stress or get bored, you can visit and enjoy a game at this place!


This place have so many kinds of amazing games that all of you must try it.
For me, this place already take my heart that I really want to visit it so bad!

Universal Studio Japan is one of tour Universal Studio theme parks.

Even, I already list a games that in my opinion are very interesting. Some of that, are :

1. Shrek's 4-D Adventure
2. Space Fantasy
3. Animation Celebration
4. etc

I really hope that someday I can visited that place. And now, I just can keep work hard and pray.
Well, that was a place that I want to visit.

How about you?









No comments:

Post a Comment