Sunday 18 September 2016

MEGANTARA

Hello, It's me again!

Now, I will tell you about my school event.
That event was called MEGANTARA. That was event that organized one in a years.
It have a good theme. That is about Indonesian culture and it was amazing.

There was a huge stage in the field. The stage was incredible and have a bird as decoration. There was also a lot of food stand.       
And when I went there, I could not choose what food must I bought. And I end up tried one by one the food and drink that avalible in there.

When it come to afternoon, its really hot and the cold drink could not help. But the event was amazing so I couldn't help but keep wondering around.

In MEGANTARA there was some post that represent province in Indonesia. Such as, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Sumatera, and Papua. In each post there was different stand for food and photo booth.

And the most intresting part was in Papua. There was ghost house in Papua's post. But unfortunetly, I couldn't take the picture of it because it too crowded and people kept bump into me. Oh, well it still amazing tho.

MEGANTARA also invited some guests. Guests that we really wait for it Changcutters and RAN.
They performed at night.

The first one who got chance that performed first was Changcutters. They brought an energic song so when they sang it we jump very high and also followed the song that they brought that night. They sang about five or more song that already familiar to me. The gitarist was really cool and all of them was doing great.

Besides they was cool, they also funny. They kept telling us some joke and we always laughed because of it. It was great! And when they finished their performence, we took a photo together!

Second performence was from RAN. When they came to the stage, most of all the girls were screamed. All of song that they brought was mostly about love song. And it made all the fans followed what was they sang and wave their hand at the air.

In the middle of performence, RAN was choosed one of the luckiest girl for come to the stage and sing together with them. Of course its make the rest of girl keep screamed and get jealous.




In the end of the event, the stage was shooted some colourfull paper that made it more interesting. After that, RAN said goodbye to us and the event was finished.

It was a good experience to me and it also fun. It not just because the event was great, but it also because I could meet my friends from junior high school!

Well, that was my story that I want to share with you.
See you in my next story!


























No comments:

Post a Comment