Monday 26 September 2016

My Unforgettable Memory

Hello friends!

Can you guess what I want to tell you today?
Hmm, no?
Then, I will gladly tell about it!

The topic is about memories!
All of you must have memories that can't forgetten in your life right? Well, so do I.
It doesn't matter whether your memories are sad or happy you might treasure them. Because, you can't repeat that memories again, am I true?

Well, in this opportunity, I will tell you about my happy memmories.

When I was child, I really took interest in plants. So, whenever I visited my grandmother house, I always run quickly to her garden. That garden always be my number one priority if I visited my grandmother house. My family was a kind of family that loves a flowers and I couldn't lie that my grandmother garden is have planty of beautiful flowers in there.

My grandmother was a lovely one. She always told me how to grow a plants. Because I really like flowers, my grandmother used to told me how to choose a good seeds.

And my unforgettable memories about that is, when I learned flowers language. People said that flowers have language for themself. And I, when I knew about it, I really curious to learned about it. The more I learned it, the more I love flowers! It was so fun to learned about it.

For exemple is for Sweet Pea flowers that have meaning 'thankyou for a lovely time' or like Daisy flowers it have meaning purity. Usually, in one flowers it have a different meanings so I must learned again about it.

When my grandmother knew about my interest in flower languages, she bought me a various books about flowers! And I gladly to received that books! My family was so happy and always supported me when I learned about it. They said that maybe my interest will lead me to the good ways. And I never stops to learned about it.

It was a good time when I learned a new things from a flowers. I always drowned to my imaginatiom when I think about flowers. Don't you think, maybe flowers can help your works in the future?

Once, when I read a book in my grandma garden, my mother approaced and told me that there were a new seeds! I jumped and I run to in front my house just for take a looked the new seeds. My grandma downed from the car and with her smile, she gave me the new seeds. I was so happy back then untill I couldn't stop to smile.

The new seeds was an Iris seeds. I remember from the book that this flowers was really beautiful. If I'm not wrong, this flowers have a meaning about friendship.And in that time, I couldn't wait too saw this flower grown to a beautiful fowers!

Well, actually, it was my first time to received a seed and planted them with all of my strenght. Usually, my grandma always help me. And back then, I planted them without my grandma help! It was unforgettable and it makes me want to learned about flowers more.

Then, that was my stories about my good memories. Why not you tell about your memories too? I will very gladly to heard about it!



I will always wait for your good memories!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment